Summer Whitening OffersWe’re delighted to announce our Summer Whitening offers for 2018!
Make the most of summer with the amazing Philips Zoom Whitening. In just one hour, you can achieve up to 6 shades whiter teeth*. The treatment is carried out by professionals in our safe and comfortable practices.
Achieve a whiter, brighter smile from the comfort of your own home! You’ll first visit Smiles Dental to have custom trays made, then on your second visit your dentist will show you how to safely and effectively apply the whitening gel. You continue treatment at home at your own convenience.
Treat yourself to the luxury of a professional teeth cleaning and pick up our special Smiles Dental Whitening Toothpaste – which is designed to lighten the shade of your teeth. This offer is perfect for a quick cleaning on the go this summer.
Time to shine!
With all the weddings, festivals, parties and family get-togethers that summer brings, you want to look your best. And a healthy, bright smile is a wonderful confidence booster. So go on, treat yourself to a whiter smile this summer season.
Book Now – Fill in the form below and we’ll book you in Terms and Conditions
- Offer subject to appointment availability
- Offer available until August 3 2018
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with PRSI subsidy
- Offers available to private paying patient only
- Offers available in select Smiles Dental practices
- Over 18s only
- Whitening treatment is applied dependent on patient suitability as determined by Smiles Dental dentist. Cost of exam is included in special offer price
- Only one entry/promotional undertaking per person is permitted
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The closing date of this offer is determined by Smiles Dental
- No cash alternative to a promotion is available
- Zoom Whitening is available in certain Smiles Dental practices only
- Smiles Dental reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
*Source:*Philips data. Zoom 6% Whitening Gel Efficacy Test. Data on file. 2013.†Giniger et al Jada Vol. 136, March 2005 and Li et al Compend Contin Educ Dent. Vol 24(5) May 2003.