28 O’Connell Street,
Tel: 01 507 9201
Lo-Call: 1850 323 323
Smiles Dental O’Connell Street is the largest of our 22 Smiles Dental clinics nationwide. We provide a full general dental service including emergency and cosmetic dentistry, dental crowns, teeth whitening and veneers. We also offer specialist periodontal and oral surgery treatments which includes dental implants. Dental hygienist services are also available. With our qualified team of experienced dental surgeons and support staff who have worked at our practice for many years, our priority is to offer dental treatment in a caring, friendly and patient focused environment. We will at all times try to make your visit as relaxed as possible and can provide general dental treatments under IV sedation to make sure nervous patients have an anxiety free experience.
We also accept medical card and PRSI patients along with having an affiliation with DeCare, VHI and AVIVA insurance. We are centrally located and our extended opening hours 364 days a year are sure to fit in with your busy lifestyle. If you have any queries for our clinic on O’Connell Street or would like to book an appointment please submit an enquiry here
. Invisalign Go Open Day
We’re delighted to be hosting a fantastic Open Day at our O’Connell Street practice on Saturday 16th March from 10am to 6pm.
We will be offering a massive 10% DISCOUNT off Invisalign Go treatment, with extras including:
– Free consultation
– Free iTero scan (worth €250)
– Free at-home Teeth Whitening kit after treatment!(worth €265)
Prebook is essential! Email info@smiles or call 01 507 9201 to book your FREE consultation! We are expecting huge demand for this event so don’t miss out on saving up to €350 off this amazing Innovative treatment. Terms and conditions:
1. Offer only valid at Smiles Dental O’Connell St. on 16th March 2019.
2. Available to patients who attend a free consultation on 16th March 2019 and agree their treatment plan before 31st March 2019.
3. Discount is made to the full price of Invisalign Go treatment.
4. The consultation is separate to the treatment.
5. Appointments subject to availability.
6. Patients must complete full Invisalign Go treatment to receive the free at home whitening kit and this is subject to patient suitability as determined by Smiles Dental.
7. Patients must be 18 years of age or over to be eligible for the offer.
8. One offer per eligible patient.
9. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer that relates to the same treatment.
10. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Getting Here
Dentist Dublin: We are located a short distance from the Clerys and Arnotts car park facilities. We are also near central Dart, Luas and Dublin Bus routes. Unfortunately, we do not offer wheelchair access. Opening Hours