Invisalign Go Now Available at Smiles Dental!
Invisalign Go is the brand new, clear braces system that can straighten your teeth in less time and at a lower cost. It is used to treat mild overcrowding, spaces, and alignment issues. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we get about this innovative treatment.
FAQs How does it work?
Invisalign Go uses clear aligners to move your teeth into place in as little as 6 months*, in comparison with 12 – 18 months required for original Invisalign. To get the best possible results, we recommend patients wear the aligners all the time, only taking it for eating, brushing and flossing. What is the difference between Invisalign Go and traditional braces?
Invisalign Go uses clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth whereas traditional braces use fixed metal wires and brackets. That’s what makes Invisalign Go so special! It’s a nearly invisible way to correct crooked and overcrowded teeth. Can I go to any dentist for Invisalign Go treatment?
No, only dentists who have completed specialised Invisalign Go training are permitted to perform Invisalign Go treatments on patients. Are there any restrictions on the foods and drinks I consume?
No, absolutely none! That’s why Invisalign Go is great; you can eat and drink as you normally would without any issues. All you have to do is remove your aligners before you eat and drink and you can enjoy all your usual treats! However, we do recommend to brush and floss after eating before you put your Invisalign Go clear braces back on. Is Invisalign Go right for me?
Good question! Invisalign Go is generally most suitable for patients with mild overcrowding issues. In order for us to best assess whether you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign Go you should book a consultation at one of the Smiles Dental clinics which offer the treatment. Currently Smiles Dental Waterford
, Smiles Dental Waterloo Road
, Smiles Dental Blanchardstown
, Smiles Dental Cork
, Smiles Dental O’Connell St
, Smiles Dental Dundrum
and Smiles Dental Limerick
all provide Invisalign Go treatment. 10% Off & Free Consultations – Limited Time Only**
There has never been a better time to transform your smile as we’re currently offering FREE consultations and 10% off all teeth straightening treatments including Invisalign Go. Visit here (link) for more information. Open Days:
The below clinics will be running Open Days to launch Invisalign Go at their practices. Patients will receive a free mini consultation, a 3D simulation of how their smile will look post Invisalign Go treatment as well as exclusive, one day only offers. Smiles Dental Dundrum
– Tuesday 5th February at 10am (All Day) Smiles Dental Cork
– Saturday 9th February at 10am – 3pm
Smiles Dental Blanchardstown
– Tuesday 12th February 1pm – 8pm Smiles Dental O’Connell Street
– Saturday 16th March 10am – 6pm Smiles Dental Limerick
– Date TBC
Contact your preferred Smiles Dental Clinic to pre-book your free consultation at the event.
* This 6 months period may vary in some instances and will depend on the patient’s specific issue. **Terms and conditions
1. Offer only valid at participating Smiles Dental clinics.
2. Available to patients who attend a free consultation and agree their treatment plan between 28th Jan and 10th March inclusive.
3. Discount is made to the full price of teeth straightening treatment.
4. The consultation is separate to the treatment.
5. Appointments subject to availability.
6. Patients must be 18 years of age or over to be eligible for the offer.
7. One offer per eligible patient.
8. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer that relates to the same treatment.
9. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. « Back to all articles