The cost of orthodontic treatment varies depending on the individual case and the type of treatment. Your Smiles orthodontist will inform you of all costs before performing any treatments.
|Preliminary initial examination*||Free|
|Full consultation adults**||€95|
|Full consultation children (under 18)**||€65|
|Children (under 18)||From|
|Early treatment||€900 – €1,800|
|Fixed Braces (Damon) – one arch||€2,600|
|Fixed Braces (Damon) – both arches||€3,500|
|Functional appliance and full fixed braces||€4,500|
|Fixed (Damon) – one arch||€2,800|
|Fixed braces (Damon) – both arches||€3,760|
|Ceramic braces – extra cost per arch||€300|
|Invisalign® Lite (14 aligners)||€3,300 – €3,900|
|Invisalign® Full||€3,900 – €4,900|
|Incognito® Lingual Braces||€6,000 – €7,000|
|Invisalign® Go – One Arch||€3,200|
|Incognito® Go – 2 arches||€3,490|
|Select clinics only||From|
|6 Months Smiles – one arch||€1,900|
|6 Months Smiles – both arches||€2,800|
|Cfast Braces – one arch||€1,900|
|Cfast Braces – both arches||€2,800|
*Only available at Smiles Orthodontics
**Includes X-rays, photographs, study models and treatment plan
- The cost of orthodontic treatment varies depending on case complexity and the type of treatment. On your consultation appointment you will be given a detailed quotation
- The treatment fees over all your appliances, all necessary appointments (every 6-8 weeks), removable and bonded retainers, retention supervision for 12 months following braces removal, and any observation appointments between early and final treatment.
- Interest free flexible payment plans are available to help spread the cost of treatment. Treatment is payable as follows: 30% deposit and the balance over 12 – 24 months depending on the treatment plan. Monthly payments start at €100.
- Aviva Health insurance members can avail of a 10% discount on all treatment fees. A 10% discount is also available to second and subsequent family members.
- Tax Relief is available on orthodontic treatment at the standard rate allowing patients claim back 20% of the costs.
- Orthodontic treatment is available in most Smiles Dental practices around Ireland.We provide a full range of orthodontic treatments for children and adults, including Damon Braces, Clear Ceramic Braces, Invisalign®, IncognitoTM Lingual Braces and 6 Months Smiles Braces. Treatments and prices may vary from clinic to clinic. Contact your local Smiles Dental clinic for more information.